We’re a TEAM of individuals who RESPECT and Value one another and believe in treating others as we would want to be treated. We believe that KINDNESS, HARD WORK and striving to always do the right thing creates a POSITIVE & MEANINGFUL WORK environment where we can become a part of something larger than ourselves. If you’re looking for a company with a purpose that INSPIRES you to grow personally, and a team that feels like family, Kudzu Millwork may be the place for you.
All Temp Windows have been manufactured for more than 35 years.
In 2014, Kudzu Millwork, Inc. purchased the assets of All Temp Windows and built on All Temp’s decades of window manufacturing experience – Today, Kudzu is a fast-growing, dynamic, responsive, and leading vinyl window manufacturer.
“To Build a successful company that upholds Christlike principles and inspires people to grow.”
Our Company prides itself on living out our core values: always do the right thing, treat others the way you want to be treated, get the facts before acting, be responsible for your actions, and challenge yourself to grow.
Doing what we say we are going to do is our driving force and we’re looking for team members who “get it.” If you have a strong work ethic, a passion for customer service and a desire to serve and grow – Kudzu Millwork might be the place for you!
80+% Paid Healthcare
7 Paid Holidays plus your birthday
401k + match with no vesting time
Structured Bonus Program
Corporate Chaplains of America
View Open Positions & Apply
Title: Procurement Supervisor
Position: Kudzu Millwork Procurement Supervisor
Reports To: Plant Manager
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Updated: February 23, 2021
Kudzu Millwork Purchasing Agent will be responsible for identifying suppliers, researching goods and services, processing purchase orders, and verifying items were delivered with no errors.
Scope of the Position:
The Kudzu Millwork Purchasing Agent will be located at the Fort Payne, AL site
- Be able to critically assess suppliers, products, and services.
- Negotiate the best possible price for products
- Process purchase orders and ensure an acknowledgement with lead time was given by supplier
- Communicate daily with Plant Manager and Supervisors to make sure inventory is satisfactory for production needs.
- Verify product received in excellent condition with no defects
- Monitor inventory levels and determine purchasing needs
- Communicate daily with suppliers to ensure product is being shipped on time and in full
- Scheduling deliveries to customers from plant for Tractor Trailer Loads
- Responsible for all physical inventory/ Cycle Counts
- Responsible for receiving of all incoming goods
- Any other additional responsibilities requested by management
- Must be punctual
- Must be Goal Oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One to two years’ experience in a production environment a plus
- Degree in business administration, procurement, or a related field preferred
- Previous experience as a Purchasing Agent or in a similar position
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Walk for extended periods of time
- Wear PPE as required in areas to comply with safety guidelines
- Lift up to 50 pounds at times